Friday, November 30, 2012

December Visiting Artist: Alex duMauriee

Sun Valley Sotheby's International Realty is proud to feature the work of artist Alex duMauriee during the month of December. We will have on display a variety of her work, as well as an artist reception on December 28 from 5:00 pm to 8:00pm. Her artwork will be on display the entire month of December, so please feel free to stop by at your convenience.

From the artist:

The alchemic process of creating has been a dominant part of my life since childhood and has always demanded to be nurtured in one form or another. From lecturing on Creativity and Innovation, Intuitive Intelligence and Sabotaging Creativity, to designing high fashion accessories in NYC, copy writing, sculpting and painting, I have moved through many expressions of this creative life force that I know to be an integral part of being human. For all the years of sporadic art classes I am basically a self-taught artist. I remain fascinated by the “accidents” that morph an idea into something altogether other than my intentions or expectations to create a surprise even to me. My work reflects my need to experiment with style, palette and subject matter.

For more information on Alex and her work, please visit her website: www.alexartstudio145.com


No comments:

Post a Comment